• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Genos or Pats?

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8wq5Je08I

My brother was in town recently so I took him to Philly for a cheese steak, Let the battle begin. We went the Pats first. Got a Wit with Wiz. Then I was still hunger so I went to Genos and got the same. Gotta tell ya Pat was better. Genos was cooler as far as show biz pictures and stuff like that. If you have never been you sould check it out, it was fun.

Genos ... mikes or w/e it is on south st. aint bad but by the time you get to sitdown it's cold... love the chz fries at genos too!! :)

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
as a loyal St. Joes grad...Pat's on 54th street! It was my first, now it is my one...my everything!!!

The Hawk will never die!!!

Rod

you got it buddy! Next time we meet up for something, I'll grab some.. and I'll get John to change his opinion on Gaetano's. :)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Whoah. That's one hefty expectation there, Billy! Good luck with it!

Edward771 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8wq5Je08I

My brother was in town recently so I took him to Philly for a cheese steak, Let the battle begin. We went the Pats first. Got a Wit with Wiz. Then I was still hunger so I went to Genos and got the same. Gotta tell ya Pat was better. Genos was cooler as far as show biz pictures and stuff like that. If you have never been you sould check it out, it was fun.

I could not understand how you could still be hungry after eating a cheese steak? having consumed numerous cheese steaks in "Jorsey" and having a tough time finishing them. Then I viewed the video,any place that serves cheese steaks on a roll the size of a hot dog bun would not even be in the competition,unless you were competing with WaWa hot dogs. ;D

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I could not understand how you could still be hungry after eating a cheese steak? having consumed numerous cheese steaks in "Jorsey" and having a tough time finishing them. Then I viewed the video,any place that serves cheese steaks on a roll the size of a hot dog bun would not even be in the competition,unless you were competing with WaWa hot dogs. ;D

My brother is 6'7" 450 pounds I was trying to impress him by eating 2 cheese steaks. LOL. Philly cheese steak are pretty damn good. I don't think we(NJ) have anything on the taste of a Philly steak.