• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Get Tanked aquarium salt....

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jabis

I've been using it for about 6 months. My water parameters have never been more stable.
I always had a problem with low PH. Now it's around 8.2 consistently. There are other people in the club, smcooler for one, that have had similar results.

Bob

ps If you have any questions Gary gets back to you quickly.

I think the consensus is it is a very good salt, maybe even the best. I wanted to get some too but looks like prices jumped a lot. At former price, it would be no problem but being more expensive than TM Reef Pro, I'm not sure I can handle that. If Gary can drop prices back, I would stock up quite a lot. If you talk to him, convince him on another group buy or something. I'll take a palette if the price is right.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
calaxa said:
I think the consensus is it is a very good salt, maybe even the best. I wanted to get some too but looks like prices jumped a lot. At former price, it would be no problem but being more expensive than TM Reef Pro, I'm not sure I can handle that. If Gary can drop prices back, I would stock up quite a lot. If you talk to him, convince him on another group buy or something. I'll take a palette if the price is right.
You also have to take into consideration that the Get Tanked Salt when mixed has a sg of 1.026, which is preferable, while the others when mixed with reccommended quantities yields a sg of 1.025 so more product would be needed to obtain a sg of 1.026.

Bob

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The initial purchases were part of a group buy that's why the price was lower. Group buy anyone? :)

Bob

Bob,

I did take that into consideration. It's 125% more expensive than what I can get Seachem Reef Salt at and 15% more than TM Reef Pro. That doesn't even include the shipping. Like I said, group buy at a good price and I'm in.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bob, the discount that we get is off of list and at the time of the buy, list was around 50$ but now the list price is closer to 70. Even at group buy prices and someone picking it up, it would still be 60'ish.

i'd be interetsed who else would like to order maybe get a head count and then contact gary about it? im def in for 1

Im betta testing his salt for him for a lil while now and LOVE it. He makes a special mix for zeo/neozeo users where the alk is 6.8-7dKh. Its been a very solid salt everytime I tested it so far.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I have been using it for 6 months and love it. I would def be interested in purchasing more.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
nyfireman3097 said:
when your using zeo or neozeo you need your slat in those levels

I was reading dkh and thinking PH! dkh makes a LOT more sense.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I contacted Bill (rbu1) and after talking to Gary he has the price for a group buy at $64 a case. Don't know if it will go lower.

Bob

Bob you jumped the gun a little with the response.....I was still talking to Garry and responded to you in a PM. I told you after I spoke to Garry I would post info and you went right on here and posted. Now that the cat is out of the bag. I was able to pull Garry's leg a little to work with some of the past supporters of his products. Due to a significant price increase in Garry's supplies and the need to hire additional help he had no option but to increase his cost. Garry is willing to offer this club a group price of $64.00 a case without a minimum order. In the future to get this case price a quantity yet to be determined will have to be ordered. Any questions please let me know. BILL