• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Getting out of hobby - 29g biocube full setup

Hey guys,

I know its been a really long time. Ive had some pretty ups and downs since ive gone MIA. Im sure youre all mostly aware of the general jist, and I wont reopen wounds.

But on the bright side, ive been given a wonderful opportunity for my career and will be traveling alot come March for contract work in the medical field!

The tank brought so much light into my life, and so did this community. I really appreciate you all putting up with me and my silliness and just the comrades ive made throughout the year.

The money from this buy out will be going to my plane ticket which is the only thing not covered! Id like to sell it in one piece so it can be done with!

up for grabs:
29g biocube. Comes with the hood, but i know something in it is burnt out.
Biocube stand
Media basket
Live rock
Gold assessor basslet
Designer clownfish
Dm 155e reef radiance light
Pumps, and little equipment
3/4 bucket of salt ( im pretty sure its reef crystals)

Theres also magnets, a reef rack in there, and lots of love.
There is no living coral..i think.

Take it all for 200$.

Ill upload pictures when i upgrade tapatalk.

Wow sorry to see you go Jing, but your career is your career! I wish u the best of luck and if I had the money I'd grab it bc that's a steal for everything that's included!

Sorry to see you get out, understandable though. We will miss the light that you brought to the board as a reefer hopefully you will stick around. BTW Steve you could plug and play with this.

Sorry to hear that Jing. Good luck with the new job, keep in touch as you never know when you may get your feet wet!

You guys are all so sweet!

Dan - i know right, the light and the salt was like 200. The tank and everything else is basically free ahahaha. But i decided i would sell it for how much i needed my plane ticket, in hopes that good fortune and luck would follow me.

Jim - youre so sweet! I will stick around, and i can definitely help out with set up at frag swaps now that I wont be attending them from the other side. Or any other admin duties that you guys need help with - itll just go into my planner and youll see the terrible OCD side of me.

Pete - really? You want MORE of me? Hadnt i pestered you enough?! But i definitely will bug you when honey season comes back, I haven't forgotten!

Karen - i did not! I was applying to different things trying to get out of town so that i could breathe, and i got an intern position, from april to august. It wont be medical technology because i wont get that degree until 2016 :( but its lab assistant work and theyre taking care of everything besides my ticket. So ill be gone every other month from 2-3 weeks working at different labs around the world! My first one is in Brighton, England UK.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
sorry to see you go!

would be interested in the gold assessor basslet if you weren't so far from me.

good luck with your internship, sounds awesome. traveling does wonders!

sorry to see you go!

would be interested in the gold assessor basslet if you weren't so far from me.

good luck with your internship, sounds awesome. traveling does wonders!

Aww thank you, but you know, theyre not so bad price wise in retrospect anymore. The gold assessor is the hardiest fish ive ever had. I mean, there was a time period that i was terribly negligent ( i wont say how bad, all of you would cringe and scold me ) but that beautiful fish would just swim away with no problems.

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Good luck, Jung. Traveling is indeed wonderful. Spent two weeks in Europe this past summer wished it had been much longer.