• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Getting out of the Hobby Sale

Long story short, my skimmer pump went bad on my Reef Octopus NWB 250 and i asked for a new pump since it was still under warranty. Reef Oct wanted me to put a new impeller in instead so they sent me another one and the pump burnt up and tripped a breaker after an hour running. So they wanted me to send the entire pump back to "repair" or send a replacement back to me. Well after playing the warranty game and the "try this" game with coralvue for 2 weeks, I woke up today with all my SPS dead. All dead / half dead overnight. So im hanging up the towel after 10 years in the hobby. I am too upset with all the money I have lost over the years and future money I would spend to get it back to where it was previously. So im selling everything.

All the SPS that are half dead are being picked up today by a local reefer and all my other stuff will be up for sale. Located in South New Jersey. Here a list of everything i have

Equipment
150 gallon RR tank (72lx18wx29h) oak, with custom made screen tops.
oak stand
custom made sump--- made by me, really nice. $1500 OBO for tank stand and custom sump. all three things are only 2 years old
eheim 1262 return pump $100
reefkeeper lite basic- $80 only 6 months old-- pending
reef octopus nwb250 skimmer--- will have a new pump once i recieve it from CV, cannot take out until tank is lifted off of stand $200
titanium tube heater- controlled by reefkeeper $50
3 reefbreeders LEDs photon 16's-- waititng for new driver for one fixture only 9 months old. $250 each OBO
75 GPD RODI system from bulk reef supply- have plenty of unopened DI pellets $100
In-line TDS meter $20
Vortech MP40 ES (newer model), about 1 1/2 years old $300 OBO
koralia 1050 $20
TLF 150 reactor $20- pending
AquaC EV-120 Protein Skimmer w/o pump-- was not using on tank $150

Livestock
4 inch purple tang $100-- pendng
midas blenny $20
bonded pair snowflake clowns --- Gorgeous fish! Cant remember breeder name but it was well known and these guys arent your everyday looking snowflakes $200 for pair
pearly jawfish $10
hermits and snails Free with purchase of anything
a few tigertail cucumbers Free with purchase if i can find them
big purple serpent star-- had him for 8 years $20
200 + lbs liverock $3 per lb, some corals are on some of the live rock so i will work with you on a price of the coral with the LR

Corals

Green War coral on LR-- really nice- sold
15+ heads frogspawn- $40
green mouth torch- $40
tons of bam bams-- 50+ on one piece of big LR and 25+ on a different piece. $120 for 50+POLYPS on 20 lb LR and $60 for 25+ polyps on 10 lb LR
6+ polyps of rastas-- $10pp
10+ darth mauls- $4pp
small green bubble- $20
2 8inch+ derasa clams- sold
purple with yellow spots chalice 3 inch- $25
dark emerald green mummy eye chalice 2 inches- $50
few other nice chalices 2-4 inches $20-$40
green mouth people eaters 5 polyps or more $2 pp
10 +sunkissed polyps-- orange with yellow skirts-- nice $3 pp
bunch of lunar eclipses on LR- $40 with the live rock and other pieces of coral on it
red and green blastos 10+ heads $30
3 inch orange acan echinata - really bright and nice $50
5 inch green with orange eye acan echinata- real nice- sold
4 inch prism favia on LR $40
5 head Duncan $25
green brain $25
pink zippers - bunch of them $2 pp
20+ tubbs blues $2 pp
4+ blue with green skirt palys $2 pp
100 + tiny pink with pink skirt polyps on LR--- pretty nice little guys $50 with LR
ORA neon green sinularia - really nice $60
2-3 inch watermellon chalice $50
small green/ purple tipped torch $ 10
mushrooms and other random polyps free with purchase
probably a few more things which anyone is able to buy when you come to check it out

Must sell livestock first obviously before tank and other essential equipment. I can take downpayment reserves on the equipment until i sell the livestock. I will not ship any livestock. the more you buy the better prices ill give you. Im located in south Jersey. looking to sell livestock quickly. please call or text me at 856-34 zero-9114 and i can send you pics or schedule a time for you to come. thank you
Andrew

Wow, sorry to hear about your loss! Hopefully you will be back sooner than later! Where in south jersey r u? If close by, I may be interested in the torch, how big is it? Thanks

Blastos are sold, sunset zoas sold, green mouth torch sold, pink zippers sold, Midas and jawfish sold, prism faviasold sold vortech sold. Still have a bunch left and more still available. Text me at 8563409114 if your looking for something. Thank you