• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Getting out of the hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: Red Sea reefer 450 ( 116 gallon capacity) and 3 AI Hydra 26 lights with support arms, 2 ecotech marine mp 40’s ( purchased in late 2019),
finnex heater, glass sump and jebao dc return pump, came with display. Rodi unit, 2 roughneck 30 gallon barrels, one with float for refill from rodi unit,
one for fresh rodi. Salt barrel on Rubbermaid dolly. Dual GFO/charcoal reactor, bathsea reactor, spare sicce 350. 150 pumps, apex ato, reef octopus 150 int skimmer.

Soft corals: Superman mushrooms, giant hairy mushrooms, green branching soft coral, a few zoanthids, cleaner shrimps x2, blue tuxedo urchins x 2,
goby with a shrimp, blue line goby, hermits, nassarius, astrae snails, rock, extra bag of sand, unopened.

extra supplies: open box of reef crystals, Hanna checkers: calcium, alkalinity, phosphorus, refractometer, 10 gallon aquarium for quarantine,
extra filter socks, bag of floss, charcoal, 1 gallon of fritz pro calcium and 1 gallon of fritz pro alkalinity-opened but not used.
Custom Canopy lid acrylic - made specifically for the 450 Red Sea
All the little extras, i.e, coral dip, dr Tim’s pearls,

asking $1500.00 - this is an excellent opportunity to start a tank for the new aquarist, acquire some high end equipment and supplies.
display in Monroe Twp.
closed for component sale.

FD05264E-A5B8-459D-A598-C9086A75B42E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sorry you're getting out. Thats a heck of a deal, if I had the space I'd be PMing tonight.
Best of luck and hope to see you back someday.

Amazing deal! I have a RSR 450 and certainly paid more than that for the tank/stand alone, not to mention all the equipment and livestock. If you part out, I'd be interested in the livestock and the acrylic lid (need one for my own 450!)

Status
Not open for further replies.