• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Getting Out SALE All High End Equipment (Brick, NJ08724)

anyone from central NJ or north NJ go to pick up stuff from PAUL? PLEASE help me to pick up the blackcap. I can pay you either ahead of time or when I meet you to pick up the black cap. please let me know.
Olivier

What comes with the calcium reactor? Or is it just the reactor itself?

Calcium Reactor includes the reactor, media, co2 regulator and co2 tank with co2.

Live Stock
Pair of Bellus Angels $GONE
Green BTA $ GONE
Leather Coral $ GONE

ALSO I have a nice 6-7" MAXIMA Clam. Asking $125.00 (Purchased from Pacific East Aquaculture)

Paul,It was great hangin with ya as always and a big thank you for the corals.The acan I bought off ya is open already and looks great.Keep me posted when ya start yr nano up and come by to get frags of anything you like.Gd luck in the future and stay in touch

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Paul,
Thanks for the coral and hope to see back soon.

Phil, the clam is very nice I saw it today.

Here is a cellphone pic of the clam. He had brighter colors when I ordered him. Think the LEDs he is under are not intense enough
056a5c6f.jpg

Also have a yellow coral banded shrimp. $15

thanks paul - i forgot dr. mac's clams are really big and i don't have much real estate left. Will let david/malulu in on this one. good luck!