• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Giving corals and clown fish away

Hello reefers, i came to finally get rid of my tank, my job is taking most of my time and i really cant take care of the tank, cant figth red cyano any longer so decide to take down tank. I have 2 corals left and 1 clown fish (small) that im giving away. Im taking the tabk down tomorrow, i know, a little too fast for any one but is the only time free i have to do it. Also have a Neptune system EL “i think” but that’s not free. Just the corals and fish are free. Thanks, please text to 862-373-3070 to set up pick up. I live in Bloomfield town a few min away from GSP. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2334.jpeg
    IMG_2334.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Might be interested in the EL. Lmk selling price
The Neptune includes the VDM module, Wave Maker Adapter, Breakout module. I also include the InkBird heat control. $400 for neptune and accesories. The Marine Aqua pump is seperate $50

Attachments

• IMG_2340.jpeg
    IMG_2340.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8