• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Glass cages rimless 90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I’m selling this barely used tank i was going to set up but decided to go to 120.
Tank is in excellent shape no scratches on front or side panels.
not drilled so you could choose whatever overflow you like. I have a glass holes Durso overflow I will include and I will drill the tank for whoever buys it at no extra cost. This a great deal come look for yourself.
tank and overflow 300.00

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
You need to include photo(s) of item(s) for sale, and location per forum rules

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
did it once have a rim and it was removed? Are you the original owner or was it bought used? How old is it? Is it still an active tank? If dry, how is it being stored?

Last edited:

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
did it once have a rim and it was removed? Are you the original owner or was it bought used? How old is it? Is it still an active tank? If dry, how is it being stored?
Always rimless, my Uncle bought it about a year and a half ago, it is dry for 3 months and has been in my garage about a month and a half. Hope that answers some questions some might ask.
I was going to run this tank myself and the people in this club who know me know how crazy I can be about condition of my tanks, this is a steal at $300.00
Here is the tank08B0249F-2ECA-4368-8ACA-AC83CCFF58D6.jpeg65E63EE6-25A0-48A5-B5AA-1D5060E071EE.jpeg65E63EE6-25A0-48A5-B5AA-1D5060E071EE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.