• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Glass place in central Jersey?

Does anyone know of a good place to get glass in central NJ to build a tank? I'd prefer to have someone with experience build it for me, but if I can't find that then I'd be willing to tackle the project myself. Any leads will be appreciated

if you're looking to save money by building a tank then consider going to value pet in cherry hill. they have all-glass aquariums for extremely cheap....i got my 210 reef ready for 600 bucks.

cmsurfr22 said:
if you're looking to save money by building a tank then consider going to value pet in cherry hill. they have all-glass aquariums for extremely cheap....i got my 210 reef ready for 600 bucks.

Well, the reason I'm looking to build is because I want a custom size. I can't seem to find a place in central Jersey that can take care of this. Anyone?

Thanks.

how close are you to philadelphia because i called a guy in philly that would do it i'll have to look it up again i can't remember the place i called.

there are plenty of place in NYC which is only an hr at most, and they have tons of exp in glass and acrylic, i can get u the numbers to a few good places i've used and recommened to customers

drunktank said:
there are plenty of place in NYC which is only an hr at most, and they have tons of exp in glass and acrylic, i can get u the numbers to a few good places i've used and recommened to customers

Actually, yes. If you can get me the names/numbers of these places it would be great! You can PM me or post here or email me:

John@rustypixel.com

Thanks!