• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Glue

ericrodriguez

NJRC Member
What’s the glue you guys are using for bonding the rocks?
I’ve been using the dollar tree ones for small projects but for bigger ones I would like some more cost effective;)
 

DEL

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Moderator
For big rock aquascapes I used the Marco Rocks e400 cement. Then a BRS quick dry spray on top. Easy to use and holds insanely tight
 

ericrodriguez

NJRC Member
For big rock aquascapes I used the Marco Rocks e400 cement. Then a BRS quick dry spray on top. Easy to use and holds insanely tight
Hay brother I hope everything is going well for you!!
I don’t know if cement it’s quick enough, I have seen videos on glue and looks fast!! But I’ll see if I can find a few videos and see
 
Top