• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Gobies

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I just added a small yellow watchman goby to my 40b- have 2 chromis and a striped blenny- will there be a problem adding a Rainford goby- seems like their diet is different and 'space' shouldn't be a problem- I just read that you shouldn't mix gobies in a tank

You can absolutely mix gobies in a tank. I have a nano that for almost 10 years was a “goby” tank. Rainfords, Yasha, cleaner, trimma and watchman can all co-exist in a nano quite well.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Can I ask where you found the goby? I have been looking for a diamond watchman goby for months.

Can I ask where you found the goby? I have been looking for a diamond watchman goby for months.
They had them in aquarium center in clementon last week. I also see them regularly whenever I go to the hidden reef. It’s in PA but only about five minutes from the Jersey border.