• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Goby Buddies

Got lucky and snagged this shot this afternoon.

GobyPals004.jpg

GobyPals006.jpg

Oops. This probably could have been posted in the photography forum. Never thought about that since i don't consider myself a photographer. Sooooooo...since it is the Tale of the Tank forum I'll take that route. The gobies are in the 15g which is plumbed to the 90. The 15 was more packed with frags, but I pulled most of them to start another 7 gallon minibow.

More shots of the 15:
15March32008003.jpg

15March32008004.jpg

March12008102.jpg

March12008022.jpg

March12008039.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great pictures. Crop the date out of those and they could have been POTM entries! (Unfortunately POTM entries can't be posted in the forums before or during the voting). Keep on shooting and hopefully we'll see something entered from you for next month!

Wow!! Potential POTM shots! That's quite a compliment :D I never even imagined entering that contest because of my crappy camera. I had lots of time on my hands today due to the fact that I was stuck babysitting a sick 4 year old. So me and the tanks saw lots of each other. I'll have to keep POTM in mind when taking future shots and keeping them under wraps.

in the future you could always ask a mod to "move the thread"...in this case to photography if you started a thread in the wrong place accidentally.

sorry to hear about the 4yr old. My 5yr old brings back all kinds of germs...the kids really take "sharing" a little too far. ;)