• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Going Out of Hobby Sale

Update: Fish sold pending pickup.

I think I went about this wrong, hoping someone would want everything lol. While I'm still selling everything, I'll add to the post as things are ready to be sold.

I quarantined all fish following the HumbleFish method or bought them post quarantine.

FishQuantityPrice
Clownfish360
Wrasse150
Blue Tang1100
Purple Tang1100
File Fish160

Attachments

• full tank.jpg
    full tank.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 153
  • rodi.jpg
    rodi.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 136
  • leathers.jpg
    leathers.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 109
  • partial tank1.jpg
    partial tank1.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I would be interested in the gyres if available

If the file fish and the clowns are still around this weekend i am def interested. heading out of town today and will be back late saturday night. Where are you located?

If the file fish and the clowns are still around this weekend i am def interested. heading out of town today and will be back late saturday night. Where are you located?
I had someone interested in all the fish so I've been holding off. I have a lot of interest in Tangs and Wrasses, but your the first for the others. I'll be around Sunday.

other sales of all fish fell through. These are still available if you are intereested.

I've been replying to direct messages and texts first. I need the livestock to go before I can do anything with anything else.

Salted

NJRC Member
I've been replying to direct messages and texts first. I need the livestock to go before I can do anything with anything else.
Oh, didn’t see where we were supposed to do that. Anyway, I was first to ask about the tangs, could you message me prices on them please. Tia.