• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Gold Nugget Wrasse?

eholceker

NJRC Member

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Yes was mentioned a few posts above. It's not going to be easy to find someone who has kept one as this is only the 2nd time in the last 15 years I have seen them pop up for sale.
I wouldn't gamble $300 on a fish that has no track record- I'm a $100 and under guy on proven reef safe fish

eholceker

NJRC Member
I wouldn't gamble $300 on a fish that has no track record- I'm a $100 and under guy on proven reef safe fish
I would be all over it if I did t have existing coris and Leopard wrasses. Likely has a 10 year lifespan and is a beauty. Super rare. Right up my ally.

eholceker

NJRC Member
I'll take your coris and leopards so you can make room:)
I actually don't ever trade or get rid of my fish. I treat them like my dog. Once I buy it is my responsibility to take care of it. Plus unless I break down my tank the Chris's and Leopards will be impossible to catch.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I actually don't ever trade or get rid of my fish. I treat them like my dog. Once I buy it is my responsibility to take care of it. Plus unless I break down my tank the Chris's and Leopards will be impossible to catch.
I'm the same way, have a love/hate relationship with some of my fish. I have found a way to catch fish as long as your rock isn't glued together