• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Gold stripe maroon clown

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Gauging interest in a LARGE GSMC. She's beautiful and very friendly. Maybe too friendly for me - she tries to get intimate every time I put my hands in my tank. She gets along with anything EXCEPT any other clowns. But make no mistake... It's HER tank. She's about 4" she took about 20 minutes to host one of the RBTAs when they were added and she meticulously feeds them - often before she eats herself. For now it's just her tho, I'd like to keep the BTAs for the perc living in my fuge. Fish is in south jersey (Phila area)

b0d4a9d5.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
She didn't take too well to the perc, huh? That's a shame. She is a beautiful fish Dave.

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Yeppers, perc lasted about 8 hours and I found it badly battered. Recovered nicely but living in the sump seems sort of pointless. The GSMC is really pretty but I think she's a little too big for my tank. I guess a FOWLR might be ok but sticking my hands in to rearrange things doesn't seem to be working. I guess I'll try Craigslist but I'm not sure what a fair price would be.

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Nice fat (well feed) GSM. HA What will the girls say?
Guessing they'll be upset -if I can find a home for her. Anyway I'll tell them that she needed to go to a bigger tank and as a bonus I'll move the perc up from the sump and maybe the perc will get a "life partner"