• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Golden Dragon Shrooms - Brick 08724

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey folks.

From this point forward sales are only to supporting club members. I was neglecting to check.
If you're not a paid member and I've already spoken to you and you're coming by, no worries, its fine and not a problem at all and I'm looking forward to meeting up, but please consider becoming a paid member in the future.

I ran these this cheap (they're $80-100+ elsewhere, if you can find them) as a favor to members.
I could be selling these here and elsewhere for $50+ a head, but I wanted to give a perk back to our members.
But, saying that...
If you become a member during these sales (I'll be fragging more), I'll sell them to you at the member price and knock off an additional $10 off a single frag (thats $15 for a single head frag, about $85 off retail).

Cheers,
M

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Great seeing some older crew and meeting some new folks.
Good luck. Low flow moderate light.
If no more interest by mid-week, I'm going to open the sale to non-club folks.

2, 8, 9, 14, and 15 left.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey mark. If it’s not too late. I’ll take a 3 header

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
E - no 3's left. 2,8,9,14,15 are only ones left at this point.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
All right folks. These are all spoken for.

I really need them picked up by next weekend at latest as were going out of town for a while the following week.
Any not picked up by next weekend will be put back in circulation.

I'll be listing some more on R2R at a higher price in the next few weeks.
If you see one on there you like, drop me a PM and I'll do a NJRC discount for you.

Nice to know a load of the NJRC crew now has some nice bouncers in their tanks.
Low to medium light and flow and all is groovie.
Best of luck with them.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
Thanks Mark for the mushrooms!

Attachments

• ECEB8D61-C81E-4446-A44B-982E00044FB5.jpeg
    ECEB8D61-C81E-4446-A44B-982E00044FB5.jpeg
    977.9 KB · Views: 9

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Thanks so much Mark for the mushrooms. It was nice meeting you. Hopefully we will get back to normal and be able to start having meetings in the new year.