• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Goldenrod Anacropora

Anyone have any frags of this? I see pieces go up on the Pieces of the Ocean auction all the time and I’m tempted but they always look super pale in his pictures. Anyone buy this coral from him before and have luck?

I have it. It's not growing at all for me. Word is, they need more nitrate than most.
This is where my tanks sits

5/20/2023

Alk 7.7

Calcium 425

Magnesium 1275

Nitrate 2

Phosphate .1

Bot587

NJRC Member
I have it. It's not growing at all for me. Word is, they need more nitrate than most.
This is where my tanks sits

5/20/2023

Alk 7.7

Calcium 425

Magnesium 1275

Nitrate 2

Phosphate .1
I believe this. I had a nub and it did not do well. My tank is at 5 ppm nitrate

Bot587

NJRC Member
Where I placed it was near a slimeball anacropora, an electric lemonade anacropora, and tnt anacropora (all of which are doing great). All of those are around 200 par

EZreefin

NJRC Member

If you find an extra one let me know! Lol it's on my list also! I seen this nice article to share from Reef Builders. Make sure you get the right strain. I have seen some species labeled as the golden rod but it doesn't have the reddish pink polyps.

I have managed to score a nub of the Tropicana Anacropora. (Yellow with tealish polyps.) About a week ago. Fingers crossed it does well in my tank. Lol

If you find an extra one let me know! Lol it's on my list also! I seen this nice article to share from Reef Builders. Make sure you get the right strain. I have seen some species labeled as the golden rod but it doesn't have the reddish pink polyps.

I have managed to score a nub of the Tropicana Anacropora. (Yellow with tealish polyps.) About a week ago. Fingers crossed it does well in my tank. Lol
This coral is surprisingly difficult