• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Gonna sell off ALL livestock...have to take a break.

Gonna sell all of my corals and possibly my fish & inverts. Going to keep my equipment for later though. I am very reluctant to do this. However, my son's attempts to gain entrance to the military academies are SO very time consuming. If you make the trip to see me, we can work something out on everything in the tank. I just want them to go to responsible aquarists. When all the coral is gone I may consider the livestock as well. Take a look at the tank and if there is anything you are interested in just let me know.
0092-1.jpg

grink

NJRC Member
I am interested is some live rock depending on what you do and if you decide to sell fish I am interested as well. Where are you located?
Thanks

First, I am not shipping. Want to sell all coral first then the livestock. It needs to be sold within the next 10 days as I am going away for a several weeks on a cruise and to visit in-laws in Fla. I am right off the GSP at exit 41. I am willing to make a trip if there is a large enough order. Everything is relatively inexpensive because I want it to go to responsible people and besides I can still see pics of it as you guys post pics.
CORAL
LG GSP / Paly Rock 6".....10.
Green Zoas on rock 50 polyps or so...20.
4" Gonipora...20
2 head Torch...20
Chili Coral...20
Clove...20
GSP/Green Paly/Tan Paly rock.....10
Brown Zoas Pink centers 50 Polyps...30
Pink Zoas 80 polyps...30
Electric Neon Green Ball Zoas 50 polyps...30
2 pieces of green monti digi...20 each
(2)10" fuzzy shroom rock...10
7/8" Green Trach...30
6" rock loaded with mini nems...20
2" Kinda stunner green chalice...20

LIVESTOCK
2" Red Hawk....20
4" Pink Goby & 2" Tiger Pistol Pair.....40
2" Cleaner Shrimp...10
2.5" Derasa Clam....20
3.5" F Square Anthias....20
2" Flame Angel....20
Lg Banghaii cardinal
2" Australian Blue Devil damsel
pair "O" Clowns....20
XL Starry Blenny....20

Last edited:
You are pretty far south (near sandy hook/GSP 117) but if you end up coming a bit north, to meet up with others, then I would definitely be interested in the cleaner shrimp, flame and clowns.

My schedule is pretty flexible.

I also have a football size wad of chaeto and a choco star. Also, there are atleast 50 blue legs and ceriths. Tons of nassararius ans loaded with other stuff. So, as you pick and choose you also take whatever is clinging on or what you see. The tank has been up for awhile. So, all the critters go along with it. If you make the drive to my place, everything can be made into a deal. A very good one at that I promise!!! A very cool cowrie!!!

Let us know when you are ready to get back in and we will cut you some frags.
Thank you all. I will certainly remain on the sight. Dont wanna drop it all together. Besides, kids only have another year or so before they are off to an academy or college.