• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Good coral sites

I've been wondering what are some good online sites for corals. (where do you buy)
I'm looking for good prices, high quality and great shipping. kinda hard to find all those together :p

Thanks,
Nick

Liveaquaria.com is by far the best I've dealt with. everything came in with color and bigger than expected not the usual 1/2" pieces you pay top dollar for. plus you can't beat the 30 day guaranty. I got my order on Feb 2 after a week one of the corals started to loose some flesh I just called them yesterday and they gave me a refund with no hassle. Everything else I got from them is doing great.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
had good luck with LiveAquaria as well... they promised a shipment by Wed and called to tell us it would be delayed til Thurs, called us again to tell us delayed and will deliver by Sat and refund the whole $250 worth of coral to the credit card... very easy to deal with. I wasn't even thinking about the refund but they automatically did it so very cool!!!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Don't forget about our Sponsors. ILC, A/O
Also, Dr. Mac has been good to the club and has some nice stuff and good service.

I haven't used live aquaria for corals yet, but I have ordered fish and inverts from them and the customer service was great. Fish and inverts were all packed really good and arrived in great condition. One of my orders was placed in Feb of last year and the box was packed with heating pads to keep the water warm. They know what they are doing.

The guys at AO are great. I was in there a couple months ago and explained to them that my current tank only has PC's on it and they helped me pick out a couple corals that have been doing great. I also bought a few peppermint shrimp from them a few weeks ago that are doing really well. I think one of my fish came from them too, but I can't remeber which one off hand. (Memory loss from old age, LOL) I was in there today to order my 180 and they had some very nice corals in stock. The guys there are very helpful and friendly. Had a great chat with them.

Jack

I got stuff in from Extreme Corals this week and Atlantis Aquarium. Extreme was great to deal with and their pics are the most true to life of what you actually get (WYSIWYG) that I have seen yet to date. The packing was excellent as well. As far as Atlantis Aquarium goes, overall not a good experience. If I am paying a lot of money for a rare coral and it is supposed to be a 1/2 inch I expet it to be a 1/2 inch not a spec in a bag of water, as well the packinng job was very poor. Not sure what happened to them, they used to be better.

As well with Extreme if you orde ris over 150 shipping is free. I will buy from them again in the near future!