• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Good morning

No I’ll be up all night and my wife knows it she already told me that I better be quiet and stay out of bedroom until I’m ready to go to sleep. Lol. I’m gonna do tank maintenance probably around 10pm till wee hours of the morning

Sogggggy morning Njrc it’s wet n slippery out this am drive careful,, no work today got canceled so I’m hoping for a Ecall when someone hits a pole in this weather, happens at least 6x whenever it rains. Much love and respect my peeps

Good morning everyone I’m up still from last night, got an emergency call at 9.30 last night got back half hour ago and have to be back at 7 for another job today. My youngest daughter find a pic of us when she was barley one,, 17yrs ago, so young but at least I’m still good looking

Good morning everyone I’m up still from last night, got an emergency call at 9.30 last night got back half hour ago and have to be back at 7 for another job today. My youngest daughter find a pic of us when she was barley one,, 17yrs ago, so young but at least I’m still good looking
Oops forgot pic

Attachments

• F762085E-943A-4DD2-9D7B-41CDC5A72F60.png
    F762085E-943A-4DD2-9D7B-41CDC5A72F60.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 7