• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Got another one for my peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK it’s official I have an aquarium problem I need a 12 step program because I feel I might be getting out-of-control ha ha Ha
Anyway my peeps I have got 120 gallon tank that is already drilled and it is 4 feet long 2 feet wide and 2 feet high
As like anything else I’ve given away it is a first come first serve and it is yours come and get it the reason is that I decided it’s not big enough for the build I want to do it is a 4 foot and the one I have now is a 3 foot so it’s not much of an upgrade so I am looking for 180 gallon 6 foot
But until I find one I still need for this one to go so my Aquarium peeps come and get it

Any photos ? I'd have to store this as I'm not a to my final house but this is the size I want !
How long till you’re gonna Need it,,
I have it soaking right now with vinegar and water for one is to get it clean and make sure no leaks,,, all is good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.