• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Got meat?

Salted

NJRC Member
I had a very nice one from brokereefer. I bumped it with my siphon doing a water change and apparently damaged it. It was dead in less than a week. I don’t know if they’re fragile or I was just unlucky.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Very nice and love thus coral. Would love to get one but not sure it would do well in my tank.

Salted

NJRC Member
Very nice and love thus coral. Would love to get one but not sure it would do well in my tank.
That’s what really added insult to injury. It was doing very well. Loved watching it puff up and extend to feed.
View attachment 41416Not the fanciest colors but definitely one of my favorite corals. Came from @brokereefer a few months back and is doing exceptional. I wonder if he has any left may want another 1 or 2 when the 120 gets up and running.
He does not. He’s had some recent life changes, though positive, that has him downsizing. While bittersweet, I’ve helped both him and myself by taking his gem tang.

erics210

NJRC Member
I had a very nice one from brokereefer. I bumped it with my siphon doing a water change and apparently damaged it. It was dead in less than a week. I don’t know if they’re fragile or I was just unlucky.
I hit my Welso Open Brain while siphoning. SCARED ME TO DEATH. He is OK.