• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Got new fish today

Went to ACC and I got a little tiny yellow tang to help with hair algae also wanted to use up my store credit before telling them screw you I’ll never set foot in your store again. I encourage all you to not spend your hard earned money at that place anymore, as they did not treat our group with respect and tried to screw one of our own. So I say Boycott ACC and drive somewhere else. There’s plenty of fish in the sea
No quarantine or chems just right into the tank

Attachments

• 0C921217-C4CA-4625-BA34-BF2DF0F5DDF6.jpeg
    0C921217-C4CA-4625-BA34-BF2DF0F5DDF6.jpeg
    751.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 83C622DA-3567-477E-8671-611D32E49BAA.jpeg
    83C622DA-3567-477E-8671-611D32E49BAA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • 32C8342A-9F1B-4FA6-88EB-2B3515092045.jpeg
    32C8342A-9F1B-4FA6-88EB-2B3515092045.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 21
Went to ACC and I got a little tiny yellow tang to help with hair algae also wanted to use up my store credit before telling them screw you I’ll never set foot in your store again. I encourage all you to not spend your hard earned money at that place anymore, as they did not treat our group with respect and tried to screw one of our own. So I say Boycott ACC and drive somewhere else. There’s plenty of fish in the sea
No quarantine or chems just right into the tank
Tell us how you really feel. Lol.

And I honestly don’t like acting like my old self because it’s not who I am but I’ve taught my daughters never to let anybody disrespect them in anyway ,,so sometimes you just have to do what you have to do I’m not proud of it but it is effective

I agree with the Nori feed it attach to a small PVC with rubber bands and hang It in the tank or buy one of those two little fishes magnets. Good luck with it

Disagree. Other stores have them cheaper.
Captive bred yellow tangs are usually around the $100 ball park. Sure some stores might have them cheaper. But for the most part, that's where they sit at

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115-223645_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115-223645_Chrome.jpg
    719.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20201115-223626_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115-223626_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7
Are they worth it?
It's the same fish for the most part. The biggest difference would be that as you can tell by paulie's, you can get them MUCH smaller than a regular yellow tang. Which means you can house them in a smaller aquarium for longer before they outgrow it. Aside from that, they're just like a normal yellow tang. Except maybe a little more used to aquarium life. They do look way different from their grown counterparts. As you can tell by the picture Paulie posted, that's what they look like until they grow.

I believe the biggest appeal to get one is to support captive breeding rather than capturing fish from the wild

It's the same fish for the most part. The biggest difference would be that as you can tell by paulie's, you can get them MUCH smaller than a regular yellow tang. Which means you can house them in a smaller aquarium for longer before they outgrow it. Aside from that, they're just like a normal yellow tang. Except maybe a little more used to aquarium life. They do look way different from their grown counterparts. As you can tell by the picture Paulie posted, that's what they look like until they grow.

I believe the biggest appeal to get one is to support captive breeding rather than capturing fish from the wild
I just needed help mowing the lawn. Ie eat green hair algae