• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Got new fish today

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Th problem here is that Paulie received store credit from ACC. If there is a sale and you try to use store credit ACC will charge you the full price not the sale price.

Last edited:
Th problem here is that Paulie received store credit from ACC. If there is a sale and you try to use store credit ACC will charge you the full price not the sale price.
Screw ACC I’ll never set foot in there again l want everyone in our community of reefers to
BOYCOTT ACC. DONT WASTE UR MONEY THERE GO ELSEWHERE PLEASE

Salted

NJRC Member
I am right there with you on that but I don't have a big enough tank for a tang sadly haha
I only have a 75g now so I got a yellow eyed kole tang. Would have gotten one anyway I love this fish but there's others I'd like to have. Since my tank is not reef ready I'll eventually get a 125 or a 180 then I'll be able to have some larger fish. An orange shoulder is high on my list.

I think the Biota fish is on sale (10% off). $99 is not normal price.
However, I have had problems with the prices at ACC. They have a sheet of paper next to the tanks which give you the final price of the fishes.
But when you go to check out, they may have other price on their computer.
If you tell them the listed price on the paper and they will tell you that the price is wrong.
It happened to me a few times. So, make sure that to check your receipt (email receipt). They may charge you more.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
However, I have had problems with the prices at ACC. They have a sheet of paper next to the tanks which give you the final price of the fishes.
If you tell them the listed price on the paper and they will tell you that the price is wrong.
It happened to me a few times. So, make sure that to check your receipt (email receipt). They may charge you more.

Agree, been there a few times before. Which is why I have not spent any $$$ on coral or fish there in 2 years. Just RODI water during the winter but might be worth the trip to AO once a month.

Stop going there. Boycott ACC spend you hard earned money someplace else. Screw acc