• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

gotta leave the hobby for a bit 08816

I need to sell my RSM250 + all equipment due to a sudden change in circumstances.  I only have a couple weeks to do this. I'd like to get everything out at once, but if that doesn't happen, I'd part stuff out starting Thursday. My asking price for everything is $1500

This includes the RSM250, better bulbs, overflow, refugium-sump, mini frag tank, ATO, RKL NET system, dosing pumps, a couple of koralias, 2x vortech mp10w es, carbon, alk, cal and mag (Kent Tech M) supplements (BRS), buckets (either filled with RO as they stand or empty), RO system, testing equipment, and all sorts of miscellaneous supplies (like buckets, mixing pump and heater, QT tank, bags, siphon tubes, and way more). There's quite a bit to be had in this package; message me if you want pics of anything. The only thing is that the RSM skimmer isn't present; I got rid of it due to the fuge, and it's a mixing spot for supplements right now. The sump and frag tank are both connected via vinyl tubing, so it'll be quick to set back up.

Also, I need to get rid of livestock and rock. If you take the whole thing, it's all yours, except for the three corals I'm holding for Paul at the moment; those will just go to another friend of his, most likely. The fish include a small purple tang, a pair of percula clowns, a banggai cardinal, two bartlett's anthias, and a melanarus wrasse. As for corals, there's quite a few of different types, from SPS to chalices to zoas.

pm sent for :
dosing pumps
carbon, alk, cal and mag (Kent Tech M) supplements (BRS
mixing pump
sps

aangrist said:
I need to sell my RSM250 + all equipment due to a sudden change in circumstances. I only have a couple weeks to do this. I'd like to get everything out at once, but if that doesn't happen, I'd part stuff out starting Thursday.

This includes the RSM250, better bulbs, overflow, refugium-sump, mini frag tank, ATO, RKL NET system, dosing pumps, a couple of koralias, 2x vortech mp10w es, carbon, alk, cal and mag (Kent Tech M) supplements (BRS), buckets (either filled with RO as they stand or empty), RO system, testing equipment, and all sorts of miscellaneous supplies (like buckets, mixing pump and heater, QT tank, bags, siphon tubes, and way more). There's quite a bit to be had in this package; message me if you want pics of anything. The only thing is that the RSM skimmer isn't present; I got rid of it due to the fuge, and it's a mixing spot for supplements right now. The sump and frag tank are both connected via vinyl tubing, so it'll be quick to set back up.

Also, I need to get rid of livestock and rock. If you take the whole thing, it's all yours, except for the three corals I'm holding for Paul at the moment; those will just go to another friend of his, most likely. The fish include a small purple tang, a pair of percula clowns, a banggai cardinal, two bartlett's anthias, and a melanarus wrasse. As for corals, there's quite a few of different types, from SPS to chalices to zoas.

Andrew I hope all is well and hate to see you shut down your system. For those who don't know this is a thriving well thought out system with great equipment. It would be a perfect turn key setup at a really good price.

PS Andrew you can just drop the frags at Wills whenever or I can p/u whatevers easier.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Andrew, You have my number in the PM's i sent.. give me a call so i can plan things out driving up that way

Thanks

Sid