• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Great meeting!

Thanks for opening up your awesome house to us. I am so jealous of your basement! Phyl thanks a lot for the camera class, it cleared up a lot of things for me. And to top it off a wona frag in the raffle, my wife and I had a great time. Thanks again.

Yes i agree thank you for letting me attend i had a great time. i also won a frag and came home with some nice pieces within the hour they have all opened up to bad i cant remeber the names LOL ( i was always a picture person anyway LOL )

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for welcoming us into your home Andy. Nice tank you have going there. I too am jealous of that basement. You have a nice size rec room and to still have all that basement to spare. I'd love to have half of your shop to do projects.

Food was great met some new faces and learned a little about taking pictures, now I'll play with the settings that I had NO clue what they meant until now.

I also enjoyed Ed and Merv putting rocks together. Post a pic when done Ed. Can't wait to do it my self. My wife says thre is always a shortage of plastic hangers in the house, She hasn't seen nothing yet.HMMmmm.....where is that pack of hangers we just bought! ;D

Thanks Andy, Jeanne, Phyllis and all who contributed to this meeting

Taz

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Andy and Jeanne for allowing a bunch of strangers to traipse through your house. Good food, great tank, fabulous talks about cement and photos, nice house and a whole group of reef-crazy people. Thank you once again.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks to Andy & Jeanne for opening your beautiful home to us! We had a wonderful time and really appreciate it! It was great to meet so many new faces this month. Those of you who we just met today... get posting!

I didn't get a chance to take many pictures today, so hopefully those of you who did will be posting them up for us shortly! ::hint hint:: Don't make me start naming names!

Thanks to all who so generously donated frags to the raffles today. It turned out to be a great variety of corals for raffle. The club appreciates your donation!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Thanks Andy and Jeanne for opening your house up and letting us do the rock pillars in the shop. I was like a kid all over again back there. I love the new tank good job on it. Thanks again.

Just wanted to add a BIG THANKSto Andy, Jeanne and family! I enjoyed the meeting itself and meeting all who attended. Thanks again.. ;)

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank You Andy and Jeanne for opening your house to the maddening mass. Beautiful home and great hosts!

Thanks
Bob

ps did anybody find a bag of GFO let I forgot.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Andy and Jeanne for opening your home to us. It was a pleasure seeing everyone again.

Bob, I believe Andy still has that bag of GFO at his house. There was a bag of it by the front door that someone left behind.

Great meeting. Thanks Andy and Jeanne. Beautiful home and tank. Andy next time the electric goes out make sure you call and ask your wife if she is ok, then ask about the tank ;D (check with Jeanne about that one)

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
panmanmatt said:
Thanks Andy and Jeanne for opening your home to us. It was a pleasure seeing everyone again.

Bob, I believe Andy still has that bag of GFO at his house. There was a bag of it by the front door that someone left behind.

Thanks Matt.

Bob

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Andy and Jeanne I had a very good time at your house. It was nice to see and talk to you all.
Daniel

Thank you Andy, Jeanne and family for opening the doors for the meeting ,the tank looks great i like the wave box that was in there that is awesome everything looks great,food was great chilli was awesome and the spinich dip was out of this world it was great seeing everyone there thank you for everything.
Phy ,Merv and Ed thanks for the all the out put on yuor demonstrations today .

malulu

NJRC Member
Andy and Jeanne,

- great host and charming hostess - very warm welcome.
- a great meeting - nice jump start photo 101 class.
- excellent food - that hot dog stuff are great! hot and spicy - yummy!!
- warm and welcoming house - great tank and cool basement.

Thank you to letting us to meet at your great home again.

Best Regards.

Thanks Andy, for letting us destroy 1/4 of the basement :D

I had a great time, I felt like a kid playing with mudpies all over again, (hope you like the pillar we left), the photog workshop was awesome, and the company was warm and welcoming. Thanks for hosting the meeting Andy and Jeanne, and hope to see everyone in the next meeting again!

Here are some coral photos:

DSC_5545.jpg

DSC_5547.jpg

DSC_5549.jpg

DSC_5551.jpg

DSC_5564.jpg

DSC_5565.jpg

DSC_5585-1.jpg