• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Green slimer frags

Roxbury North New Jersey (Morris county)
I typically meet people at the Roxbury Petco but I'm pretty flexible.

2 green slimer frags:
Smaller frag $30
Larger frag $40

Larger frag cut a month ago
PXL_20230902_231430406.jpg

Second frag ($30) was a tiny tip that got broken off months ago and is the happiest frag in my tank if that matters to anyone

PXL_20230902_231452297.jpgPXL_20230902_231445060.jpg. I'll have some purple Stylo soon, frags are healing

Have a 10, just bought the IM 50 EXT. Used to have a 180.
Very nice, love the innovative marine tanks. I got a 29 gallon mixed reef and a 5 gallon soft coral pod culture tank. There's a few around up this way, I'm hoping more stores open up this way

Very nice, love the innovative marine tanks. I got a 29 gallon mixed reef and a 5 gallon soft coral pod culture tank. There's a few around up this way, I'm hoping more stores open up this way

We have the one store on 46...Ocean Image Aquatics. unfortunately didn't last long. Where do you go up here? I usually still go down to AF or Sea Level

I mostly go to reefco (best in the game by far and worth the trip and the other place that's 5 min from that. But I've been going to a new store Oasis aquatics in hackettstown. Guys there are awesome, have some cool odd things. There's also a "farm" JK fish on route 10 , left side going into Randolph. They have a very cool setup. Massive shark tanks, huge anemone tank, like thousands of gallons. There's a dude in Parsippany sells mostly off Craigslist Mike who's got a really cool garage setup
I think there's a home farm setup up in Newton think I heard about I wanna check out too