• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Group buy-important

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Those who are in the group buy we ask that you come down by end of weekend to grab your goodies. We can only hold members off from this section until then. We are closed on Monday so those who cant make it we would appreciate an email to so we can make arrangements.

We would also like to announce that we are out of blood shrimp until next week.

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your group buy.

Although we really try to monitor the forum for notifications we dont always catch them so please use email or call.

If you come down tomorrow we have crazy sales and we are giving things away with purchases
Hope to see you all soon.

Thanks again

ACC

I plan on coming by tomorrow to pick up mine and have some Father's Day money to assist me as well.

By the way what are your hrs tomorrow?

Chris I will stop in tomorrow, please hold those items for the couple people who are out and let you know in advance.

If you are going to pickup and you want to call ahead your order you can do so, John said it would save some time.