• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Growth pics

Setosa May until Now

021.jpg

062.jpg

109.jpg

Nice growth josh glad to see everything is going good isn't crazy how they never look like it's growing day to day then fast forward couple months and boom you have mini colonies

Now if only I could figure out what the last three are. And waiting to see what the red stick next to the porc is as it hasn't done anything but stay a small stick since July. LOL.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Looks very nice, SPS is not easy to keep to the fact it is growing for you is awesome.

Now if only I could figure out what the last three are. And waiting to see what the red stick next to the porc is as it hasn't done anything but stay a small stick since July. LOL.

I think the second one might be tri-colored validia. If the golden ish color deepens up to greenish blue on the base that is what I would bet it is. Mine always had that color pattern after being fragged.

Looks very nice, SPS is not easy to keep to the fact it is growing for you is awesome.

Thanks.

I think the second one might be tri-colored validia. If the golden ish color deepens up to greenish blue on the base that is what I would bet it is. Mine always had that color pattern after being fragged.

Thanks. That's probably what it is as I did have one of those precrash. That's when I pulled everything and they all got mixed up. LOL.