• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Had the itch

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I love my orchid dottyback - she's burrows like a goby. She didn't seem to be too big of a bully to my goby before he jumped.. but than again maybe why he jumped

Best of luck

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Love Court Jester Goby. I want to get another one sometime in the future. I had a Orchard Dottyback and he was a bully. Good luck

Salted

NJRC Member
Nice Paulie, enjoy them. I've been been thinking about something new myself. I'm waiting to here from Reefco on a Railsford goby.

I love my orchid dottyback - she's burrows like a goby. She didn't seem to be too big of a bully to my goby before he jumped.. but than again maybe why he jumped

Best of luck
The thing is that you don’t see him but they do their thing when you are not watching.. I have a Orchard Dottyback and it’s a beast I have to add mirrors when introduce new fish