• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hakensac Hospital Custom 24 ft. Tank Crash......

8) Hi to you all at NJRC...... yesterday i was at the Trop in Neptune........... and i heard that the Hospital in Hackinsac... ( forgive my spelling ) had a custom 24 Ft. custom Tank set up a Mth. ago that Crashed......! and at the Trop... they recieved the Live Roc ( i suspect that most of the tanks inhabitants as well....! ) from the crash ( sad isn't it ) any how what was shared to me....... is that the tank suffered a Crack/ broken Glass......... intentionaly or other..... so to the demise of the Hospital...... the trop recieved an overwhelming amount of live rock .......i my self hope that this hospital gets set up again soon.............. i haven't been there to see the tank....? yet it must have been impresive let alone what an exibit to the public.......                   cw.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Was it Hackensack or Redback Vetrinary Hospital? I know they just did a tank in Redbank not to long ago. Hackensack seems awful far for their reach, especially given the local resources.

We were at Trop tonight, but only for like 5m and didn't get a chance to talk to anyone. Wish I had gotten the scoop!

Hi Phylis.............. it was a young man who works there by the name of " Austin " he's a wonderfull n warm ( as well as knowledgeable ) person... i will most likely see him tomorrow and try to get more info yet it was at Hakensac tho........ cw'