• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hall of Shame

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Ltd edition snowflake spotted tiger damsel!!!!!

Salted

NJRC Member
I hope you bought it and are trying to save it. That it could look that bad and still be alive is a testament to the poor things' will to live. I honestly feel sorry for it. I still regret not rescuing the ich covered sailfin tang at the Parsippany Petco. I did take a shot though, I asked if they'd discount it and was told no :( .

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I hope you bought it and are trying to save it. That it could look that bad and still be alive is a testament to the poor things' will to live. I honestly feel sorry for it. I still regret not rescuing the ich covered sailfin tang at the Parsippany Petco. I did take a shot though, I asked if they'd discount it and was told no :( .

I was informed they cannot sell you sick fish if known. This is just pure neglect and the Store's part, sad.

Salted

NJRC Member
I was informed they cannot sell you sick fish if known. This is just pure neglect and the Store's part, sad.
That might be their official policy, but I was told that they would not discount it, they'd have sold it to me at full price, kinda part of my regret being too cheap to save it. I couldn't have kept it for it's full life, but could have given it a home for a while in my 75 and upcoming 125 and passed it on later.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
You can write to corporate but it takes many people to do that for a change. I complained for a year on a chain store fish and reptile care. Was told some lame excuse about ich and wrote back will never buy from you again, not that they care. I had lizard, frogs, turtles, fish (SW/FW) dog and cats. I stopped buying and others I know also started writing corporate and a 1.5 years later they fired all the managers and put new people in. It was doing much better but when those people moved on it went to hell again.