• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hanna Copper Checker Free RENTAL

Hey guys and girls, I'm not adding anymore fish and have no need for these 2 boxes of copper reagents. If anyone is qt'ing with copper and needs to BORROW my Hanna Copper Checker feel free to contact me. The reagents are free to use, all I ask is I get my Hanna checker back when your done qt'ing :)

where are you located i am helping he another member QT a sick clown fish that he is treating with copper currently he is using a API test kit

nightmarepl

NJRC Member
Hey guys and girls, I'm not adding anymore fish and have no need for these 2 boxes of copper reagents. If anyone is qt'ing with copper and needs to BORROW my Hanna Copper Checker feel free to contact me. The reagents are free to use, all I ask is I get my Hanna checker back when your done qt'ing :)
thats an awesome offer! ill be QTing in a few weeks maybe ill definitely reach out! tip ofcourse!

Sorry !!! For some reason I'm not getting emails that a message or post was replied. I'm located in brick.

Very generous. Very nice. Very cool.
TRUE REEFER well done