• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hanna ULR Phosphate tester

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Going to buy one- Amazon and BRS have it for the same price- wondering if there's a better price out there or some coupon available, @momof6kids had posted about some sort of discount for brs a while ago- all help appreciated

Salted

NJRC Member
Try saltwater aquarium.com. I’ve used them several times and have been happy. They ship pretty quickly and I got great customer service on the one issue I had.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I ordered one from BRS also-I wonder what the surprise gift is- What I don't get is why it would only include enough reagent for 10 tests- took advantage of the sale and bought the 25 pack of refills- free shipping ends up being $1.99 if you want to get it less than a week lol

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I have cataracts and usually order from amazon with prime- so I'm used to getting stuff in 2-3 days, I thought I was getting this order today- I paid extra just to get it next Monday from BRS- waste of money- should have bought from saltwateraquarium.com like @Salted recommended