• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Harlequin or Sexy Shrimp to Get Rid of Asteriana Starfish?

I'm having problems with starfish bothering my Zoas so I need something to exterminate them, which shrimp is better and where can I get it?

Harlequin is the one you want. Just remember you will need to keep them fed after the asternas are gone, which should be pretty quick. Sexy's won't do anything. Just give a check at the LFS's they show up from time to time. Aquatics obsession will probably be you best bet.

Harlequin is the one you want. Just remember you will need to keep them fed after the asternas are gone, which should be pretty quick. Sexy's won't do anything. Just give a check at the LFS's they show up from time to time. Aquatics obsession will probably be you best bet.

I picked up a pair @ ACC 2 weeks ago.. Give them a call
Ok guys, thanks a lot, I might pass it to someone having the same problem.

if you have a fuge you can get a chocolate chip starfish and cut a leg or two off and keep them growing in the fuge, you can add to the display as needed without the worry of the starfish eating coral