• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

HAVE YALL SEEN THIS?????!!!!

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
It looks like a gimmick. You pay 1,400 for lights
And then the motor dies. Lights should be simple
With very little mechanical parts.

I personally don’t trust coralvue products.
I find their support is horrible and products in my Expirience are cheaply made. So paying 1,400
For a light that’s not made by a light company just doesn’t
Make any sense.

Last edited:
It looks like a gimmick. You pay 1,400 for lights
And then the motor dies. Lights should be simple
With very little mechanical parts.

I personally don’t trust coralvue products.
I find their support is horrible and products in my Expirience are cheaply made. So paying 1,400
For a light that’s not made by a light company just doesn’t
Make any sense.
Isnt it made by Focustronic like the people that make the mastertronic? Are they owned by coralvue? It's made with reefbrites and they're a good light company. I think it's cool. And i love to see the hobby moving forward even if people see it as a "gimmick". Otherwise we would be stuck with the same 2 options forever.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Isnt it made by Focustronic like the people that make the mastertronic? Are they owned by coralvue? It's made with reefbrites and they're a good light company. I think it's cool. And i love to see the hobby moving forward even if people see it as a "gimmick". Otherwise we would be stuck with the same 2 options forever.

I believe coralvue is the distributor and they also provided support. Reefbrites are a good light company and
They don’t see a need to add a new led.
$1400 for a light is very expensive. I would need 3
So that’s $4,200 + tax