• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hello? Can you see me?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This post is in the Deals & Steals forum. AKA The Member's Only For Sale forum. Please post here if you can see this message. I thought that this forum was obvious... maybe I'm wrong because it seems like 90% of you have no idea this forum exists.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Absolutely, but for those who keep lamenting that there should be a member's only sale forum... I just don't understand!

Well I see a good amount of traffic here. Maybe not as much as it could be, but an okay amount.. more so because there's more people in the general one, so of course when trying to sell people will usually use the general, know what I mean? Hopefully more people use this one now though!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I don't care if anyone uses it... I just wish people would stop complaining about not having a way to trade with local reefers!

Not sure why, but I feel this emot should bring a laugh.

254387.gif

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone at home?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl, the one thing I can see is that you need to post YOUR LOCATION IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR POST.

Other then that, I'll buy it! ;D

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
any post that evokes a Pink Floyd refernce is OK with me! I brought the mop and bucket and am going to clean things up a bit here...Mike can you give me a hand with the roof leaks...seems this room has been ignored for a while...! Anyone knows a good painter? ;)

That emoticon is geniuos!

rod