• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hello Everyone !!!

Hi Guys

Wanted to say hi ,and nice meeting everyone at the swap this sunday . I had a great time .It was just off the charts . It was a pleasure meeting everyone at NJRC booth . Thank you Rich T ,the scaper works wonders as always . nice talking to you Phyl and the rest of the bunch :)

Ronen

Deepwater Extreme

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Ronen,

It was great meeting you too. We definitely had a great time on Sunday. What a rush of a day! I gotta say, though, I should have followed your lead and dumped my water outside :eek:

I wish I would have had more time check out your corals. It looked like you had some really nice stuff.

We're looking forward to seeing you at some of our meetings and at our frag swap in October.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi Ronen!

It was a pleasure meeting you on Sunday. Welcome to the forums and I hope to see you at a meeting in the near future!

Thanks for the harm welcome

It was an animal rush at the swap . ppl never saw corals or something lol .

thanks for the kind words. I will deff be at some meeting and the swap . Not to mention hanging around the board just chatting way with others .

I had one of the gadgets before . Just needed a new one as im lasy to clean the other and they are far beyond use now :)

BTW the pleasure was all mine :)
Ronen

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
DEEPWATER said:
Thank you Rich T ,the scaper works wonders as always .

Good to meet you also Ronen.....glad the scraper is doing the job for you. I couldn't imagine having a tank without one.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
*waves hi*

Hey, Ronan! Good to see you over here. We'll definitely be in touch to make arrangements to get you to the frag swap. Keep an eye on the announcements forum, that's where we announce the meetings (monthly). They're open to the public, you're welcome to come along!

A dollar!!!! Heck no....I'm putting him on salary.

Probably cheaper that way! LOL!