• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Help! Keeping losing login and can't post at work

I could really use some help. I am currently able to log-in at work, but when I go to post on any forum or send PMs, I get a message back saying 'you are unable to post in this forum'. I then see that I am no longer logged in. What gives here? I am hoping someone may have some guidance they can offer here

It stinks as I like to participate at lunch as it has become harder at home with the kids needing more attention these days. I see posts that I want to respond to, so I draft something and send it home in an email hoping to get time to post it at the end of the day. Good grief!

Thanks in adv
Bob

Hey Ed - Anytime I try to post on any forum or send PMs I immediately get the message that access denied and notice that my user ID and password is unpopulated. I would think that if it was strictly an issue with my employer's firewall that I would not even be able to log in to begin with. This is something that was not occurring on the prior platform a year ago.

Do you hear of anybody else run into this issue at work?

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
We have had a few strange issues but not this one. unfortunatly i dont think its a server side issue. ill do some digging to confirm. can try to get your browser version

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Few things to try.
1) Make sure you include the WWW in www.njreefers.org
2) If it comes up your are logged in already, click the Home tab at the top of the page. You should still see Welcome and your username. If the log in screen appears again, log in and you should then be ok to use the forum.

If all that doesn't work, your work computer might not allow the use and storage of cookies.