• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Help moving a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
So I’m in the process of talking to someone in regards to buying 180 gallon Reef tank from what I can see it’s not too far from me roughly about 35 to 45 minutes the only problem I’m having is transporting the tank so does anyone on the reef forum Think they can help me out

The logistics
Tank is 180 gallons roughly 430 pounds comes with tank and stand I need a truck and able bodies

I would be able to pay you in cash and Coral even equipment if necessary.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Don’t have a truck to lend but may be able to help based on where and when.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Where are you located? I understand your tentative about the when, but when do you think? My truck is now on the hands of one of my triplets (they’re my youngest and turned 17 last July). I picked up a 4x4 e350 EB a couple weeks ago so I have plenty of room. I’m waiting for my dmv appointment next month for title and plates.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
ok so the one tank is
150 and it’s located in 08512

the other is the 180 but the gentleman hasn’t respond to me.
It’s located in saddle Brook

Salted

NJRC Member
ok so the one tank is
150 and it’s located in 08512

the other is the 180 but the gentleman hasn’t respond to me.
It’s located in saddle Brook
Ok well keep us informed. You know I have a truck and can help depending on when. You mentioned a stand with the 180, which you're now saying is in Saddle Brook. I can't fit the tank and stand in the bed together but that's so close to you I could make two trips. Does the 150 have a stand? I looked up where that is and I'd do it for you but can't make two trips, I'd have to borrow my friends' trailer at his convenience, so no promises. Feel free to call or text when you know more Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.