• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Help with Yellow Palyps

is it possible that yellow palyps are killing other corals in 72g tank? first it almost melted my schrooms, i moved it to the other side of the tank. now in other corner it looks like GSP is not opening up. schrooms are coming back slowly. is it possible that these yellow creaters have this inside of them?

Usually zoas/palys/buttons do not like mushrooms. However, usually mushrooms win the chemical war. They should not be placed near each other. Surprised the yellows are beating both the shrooms and the GSPs but solution would just be put them away from each other. These are the ones that are non-photosynthetic (and must be target fed) correct?

I was going to start a new thread about my yellow polyps seem to be disappearing but i read this i recently purchased a riordea and placed it near my yellow polyps about three or four weeks ago now my polyps seem to disappearing could this be due to the ricordea