• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

help

so me being stupid I left my ro ouside and turned the water off and of course the freezing temp cracked the r/o in 3 places. does anyone have a cheap one for sale. I need asap

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for reminding me guys. I left my unit outside yesterday. I'm afraid to check it now.

MU8ST7ANG said:
Yeah im a dope!!!! I couldnt open that reef central page

You need to have 50 posts on Reef Central now to post in the forsale forums.. I'll copy it over here for you, if you want it, ill give you his email to help you out

AirWaterIce Typhoon III Reefkeeper RODI Filter.

75GPD

Includes Handheld TDS Meter, Saddle Connection Kit, and Various lengths of water line.

Used filter for about 8 months, making about 10 gallons of 0 TDS RODI water per week. Filters may need to be replaced. (Filters are $40 from AirWaterIce)

Click below for more info.
http://www.airwaterice.com/product/1TYPHOONIII/TYPHOON_III_AQUARIUM_RO_DI_75_or_100_GPD.html

Will take $115 shipped to the 48 states.

IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

I have my old 2-stage spectrapure RO. Non-DI. The 90GPD membrane is in good shape but you might want new cartridges or take the ones from yours. $20. PM if interested.