• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Here is my 3 month old 300 gallon tank

I had to borrow a camera to get some new pics. Here are some recent photo's. Thanks Adesimone1 for all the plumbing work.

2008_0526300FishTank0001.jpg

DSCN1314.jpg

2008_0526300FishTank0005.jpg

2008_0526300FishTank0004.jpg

2008_0526300FishTank0003.jpg

2008_0526300FishTank0002.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
WOW. Those fish must be HUGE because they look enormous in that tank...and that tank must be HUGE!

The tank (and cabinet) are just beautiful! If you're looking for some MONSTER sized frogspawn for the tank let me know. The club has some massive pieces for sale.

Hi Phyllis, and thank you

The hippo and sailfin are the largest, about 8 inches. The others are all different sizes. Send me a PM on the price for the frogspawn.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
There are several. I'll count heads tonight and give you the options available.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Keep us informed. I've been dying to put one in mine for awhile. I learned if you put them in when their young, they won't nip.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow That is one beautiful setup! Nice finish and a neat plumbing job. I hope my next setup turns out half as good! LOL Is that a bar in front of it? I sure wouldn't mind sitting at that bar!
Great job, keep us posted with "growth shots" in the future

Taz