• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hey everyone!

Steph and I took a bit of time away from the hobby due to us having our daughter! We are finally getting back in gear with things now that shes 7 months old. We have a new build starting tomorrow as long as the shipment comes in! Hope to see you all around once the crazyness ends! I will most likely start a build thread later today :) hows everyones tank doing?

penny.jpg

Steph and I took a bit of time away from the hobby due to us having our daughter! We are finally getting back in gear with things now that shes 7 months old. We have a new build starting tomorrow as long as the shipment comes in! Hope to see you all around once the crazyness ends! I will most likely start a build thread later today :) hows everyones tank doing?

View attachment 30379
That’s the life brother hanging out with your child and your dog what else do you really need good luck with your build if there’s any equipment you might need hit me up I just might have it available and I don’t charge for stuff whatever you get from me is always free