• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hey guys I won tank of the month check out my prize..

Hey guys, i won tank of the month over at reefbuilders.com which is a reef site i was on before i found new jerseys reef site..check out the prize i won...Has anyone used any of it? I wanna do some research before i try using any of the products..

aquavitro-promo-totm.jpg

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I’m not familiar with this product line, but I’d have problems with all this stuff in my house. Look at the names of all the products…my wife would be using that stuff on her hair thinking that is was some new shampoo.

lol..they do sound like haircare products..It was a good feeling to have people think your tank looks good..especially with how many mistakes i seem to have made along the way...its like once i get my tank running good, i mess something else up..lol..But i guess everyone would be in the hobby if it was just super easy to keep up with.

Good Job on TOTM . Can you post up a link to the forum/thread I would like to see your tank,thanks.

Never tried SeaChem products before but I would be interested in seeing how they work out for you... Keep us updated a couple months down the line when you develop an opinion of how they work...

Brian