• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hey

Well its been a while since ive been on lol I got booted from RC for a Zeovit argument a couple months back and I have been A way alot for training for the Fire Department. My 125g tank crashed last weekend while i was away i lost 5-6000 in rare hard to get sps nothing survived. I just tonight finished setting up a 180 and got rid of the 125. Im able to host a meeting next time its down this way LMK and if anyone needs help around here Im always here to lend a helping hand ;)
Nick

sad to hear of the loss of your corals..... and your not the only one Booted fromRC..... IMO you will be happer with the 180.....wish i had one myself..! i read that your a fireman... i spent most my time in Texas... theres a Training Center there, thats quite popular and hi-tec..in fire fighting, just wondering if ya heard of this...? any way glad to hear of your new tank set-up and wish you the most. cw

Thank you, I do love the new set up its a million times better BUT miss the corals lol. As for the training facility , I have heard of it never been to though
Nick

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear of your tank crash. A lot of that went around last weekend, apparently (3 crashes now that I know of). Good luck rebuilding. The 180 is a much nicer footprint than the 125. I'm sure you'll be thrilled with the change.

Welcome back!