• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

High End Montis and Chalices

Please PM me if interested. These prices are negotiable, though if you want to use credit card via PayPal, I have to ask that any fees be added to the negotiated price.

Reef Raft Dynamite Chalice
(understood to actually be SC Dynamite, sold via Reef Raft)
Eleven Eyes - close to a half dollar in size. Note the red surrounding is some form of coralline (not cyano).
$350 obo
Dynamite 1.JPG

WWC Masterpiece Chalice
Thirty+ Eyes, approximately Easy 3", maybe closer to 4" in diameter. The chalice is very healthy and doing really well / growing. Very Happy Coral. This is also one of the nicest Masterpiece Chalice corals I have seen... live sale or otherwise. Great color pattern, and a nice colony size.
$600 obo
Masterpiece2.JPG

Jason Fox Beach Bum Monti
These two pictures don't really do it justice, and the monti did have some trouble several months ago in the middle. The monti is fully heathy again however, and growing. There are red hues in the body that these pictures don't really show - better in person. The monti itself is about the size of a quarter, with the middle gap you can see. This is probably two or three times the size you would normally get for the price.
$150 obo
BeachBum3.JPG

Reef Raft Crazy T
This monti is gorgeous. Same story as above with the middle, though this coral is growing really well, and overall is about the size of a half dollar (easy). If you like the pictures, I can confidently say you will like it more in person. Probably three or four times the size of what you would get for the price.
$500 obo
CrazyT1.JPG

Please PM me with questions.

Thanks!

Pickup located in Bordentown

Last edited:
Just reduced the prices some and would consider a bulk discount. May still have to go national with these, though would prefer local if possible. Thanks much.

Last edited: