• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hitman.......THANKS!!!!!!!!1

As you guys know that I was on vacation for almost 4 days and Dave was the one who watched my tank while I was gone. This is the first time I really had a good vaction as I know that my tank will be in good hands. I came home yesterday and wow no lost and the tank looks even better :). Dave I want to thank you for watching my tank ! Dave also went one step forward and fix my Microbubble problem from the sump. I can't say anything else right now but a big thanks from me and my family!... Ill call you sometime tonight or call me whenever you get a chance. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

Re: Psychographic! THANKS!!!!!!!!1

Your more than welcome Steve, I saw the extrs plumbing laying around in the basement and thought I would see if the elbow would keep the bubbles at the top of the water column so as not to get sucked into the intake of your return pump. I'm glad it worked as I really did'nt know if it was helping.

BTW, thanks for scaring the crap out of me about the Rainbow Monti! :eek:

Now to work on replumbing that sucker!

Yes Dave We need to redo the whole thing .. We will set up a weekend to do it or if you can pm me the list on things to buy so I can start my shopping.. Thanks again dave and you know that my zoas are fraggable so let me know what hits your eyes :)

You picked the right guy Steve..I think of him as the King of Plumbing..he did my 75 set up for me and I copied his design onto my cube and it's been operating perfectly!
Wait til you see his 'eye' for aquascaping...