• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Party Save the Date

Yes, a bunch of us who are going to the party have either mentioned on this thread about our FS/FT corals. Or we've started our own threads in the Deals & Steals section so it wouldn't clutter this one.

Sitting at work so i couldnt go through the whole thread. Ill read through and check the FS threads later.

Sounds like a great time. Would have enjoyed coming, but we are still in Belize vacationing.... off again today to go snorkeling off the reefs. Have a fun time!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will bring some extra frags. I have Jason Fox Alien Eye chalice and I have one amazing piece that I will bring. Purple digitata in all sizes you won't be disappointed with, and a very nice Hydrophoria that is the size of a golfball.

sound like a great party I would have enjoyed meeting everyone. I am still in Belize on vacation and enjoying the reef.... guess I am a reef junkie. Hope to make it another time.