• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Party Save the Date

Will their be a tank to float frags , I've got to clear out my over crowded frag tank.
Ron, would you like to trade those darth mauls with what i have?

Tricolor valida, spongodes, blue hairy milli, chongbongs?

Lmk and i might have it. Im leaving in about 30-45 mins. Thx!!

Thanks a lot Mike and Nikki, we had a wonderful time, it was very nice meeting you and the rest of the fellow reefers and thanks a lot for the frags.

Nikki, thanks for the neckless making. Sadie made one for herself and her sister. Unfortunately she was pretty wiped out and that was my shortest meeting attendance. My apologies, I was so looking to talk reef with others but I was just as happy to see a great turn out and many happy faces. Thanks to you and Mike for opening your doors. You both help this club tremendously and I am grateful.

Pete

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you everyone we had a blast. Big thanks to everyone who donated frags to the raffle, it was a spectacular one. We both passed out very early last night due to all the great food and booze. It was great seeing everyone and meeting a bunch of new people as well.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you for hosting a great party. It was a very good turnout. It was nice to kick back and just chill.